Revision as of 12:26, 29 August 2006 by Beav
Welcome to the Customizing Guide. Look at this as your manual to the hobby. Whether you're just starting off or you're trying to add new skills, you can come here to find tutorials from your fellow customizers.
- What paint do I use?
- What tools should I have?
- How do I take the figures apart or put them together?
- A brief guide to basic painting techniques.
- How do I paint eyes so they look good?
- What's it take to make a basic custom vehicle? - by Airtight
- Creating a quick change head mount
- Detailing, camouflage and other advanced painting techniques.
- Python Patrol Vehicle Painting How-To - Python Viper's guide to getting that Python-fresh finish.
- Tiger Force Painting How-To - How to paint Tiger Force patterns for your custom figures by iwbeta.
- Remove a Screw - nova's guide on what to do if you have to deal with a stripped out screw.
- Taking apart Zartan, Zandar, Zaranna and Ninja Force
- Hasbro Color Conversion Chart
- Custom Paint Mix Guide
- Camo Reference Sites
- Weapon Reference Sites
- A list of real guns the 3 & 3/4 accessories are based on
- Different methods on how to best clean dirty vehicles and playsets
- Black Ice: A Slippery Slope for the Customizing Community? - pluv explores the ramifications of the high auction price of a limited edition custom.
- Evolution of Customizing - How the hobby came about by pluv.
- Evilface's Custom Crash Course
- How to Make a Custom Clutch Figure
- Creating a Vac-Metal Effect for customizing by Chris Marsh
- Tips & Tricks - A large collection of guides that can be used for painting props and dio sets.
- US Military Ranks - A chart showing equivalent ranks across the services on JMM's Joe comic page.