Revision as of 20:56, 21 November 2005 by Beav
Welcome to the Customizing Guide. Look at this as your manual to the hobby. Whether you're just starting off or you're trying to add new skills, you can come here to find tutorials from your fellow customizers.
- What paint do I use?
- What tools should I have?
- How do I take the figures apart or put them together?
- A brief guide to basic painting techniques.
- How do I paint eyes so they look good?
- Detailing and advanced painting techniques.
- Using the Dremel and other rotary tools.
- Swapping lower arms.
- Adding Wrist Articulation
- Custom Weapons
- Sculpting and Sculpting Materials
- Taking apart Zartan, Zandar, Zaranna and Ninja Force