(Difference between revisions)
m (→Resources: Adding Evolution Article)
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
* [[Evolution of Customizing]] - How the hobby came about.
* [[Evolution of Customizing]] - How the hobby came about .
Revision as of 09:51, 22 August 2006
Welcome to the Customizing Guide. Look at this as your manual to the hobby. Whether you're just starting off or you're trying to add new skills, you can come here to find tutorials from your fellow customizers.
- What paint do I use?
- What tools should I have?
- How do I take the figures apart or put them together?
- A brief guide to basic painting techniques.
- How do I paint eyes so they look good?
- Adding Wrist Articulation
- Casting figure parts
- Creating a quick change head mount
- Custom Weapons
- Detailing, camouflage and other advanced painting techniques.
- Rotary Tools (Dremels, etc.)
- Sculpting and Sculpting Materials
- Swapping lower arms
- Taking apart Zartan, Zandar, Zaranna and Ninja Force
- Hasbro Color Conversion Chart
- Custom Paint Mix Guide
- Camo Reference Sites
- Weapon Reference Sites
- A list of real guns the 3 & 3/4 accessories are based on
- Different methods on how to best clean dirty vehicles and playsets
- Evolution of Customizing - How the hobby came about by pluv.
- Evilface's Custom Crash Course
- How to Make a Custom Clutch Figure
- Creating a Vac-Metal Effect for customizing by Chris Marsh
- Tips & Tricks - A large collection of guides that can be used for painting props and dio sets.
- US Military Ranks - A chart showing equivalent ranks across the services on JMM's Joe comic page.